Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Booty

I have NO BUSINESS buying more yarn! But I can't help it and give me the excuse "but they are going out of business and marking down to incredible prices"....

I truely hate to see my fav LYS close. In an effort to support I have gone twice so far. Don't get me wrong, I have supported them plenty in the four years I have retaken up knitting.

I have been also stocking up on my favorite circulars.  I found some yummy yarn. I also was on the hunt for some magenta cotton to try to creat a crocheted pullover I have in my head. BINGO. Eleven skeins of the lovely prima cotton pictured here....

I also want to knit/crochet a tunic and I think a lovely yarn called Cozette will be a great choice (I was able to snag 10 skeins in a natural color).  Plus I'll have left overs to make something else too!

If I could win the lottery and not have to have an income - I would knit ALL DAY and pet my kitties.  LOL  If only life were that smimple.

Chífidh mé (I'll see you later)
Fionnuir

No comments:

Post a Comment