Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Word up....

I was playing around with Wordle today and made a pretty uh, wordle of my favorite things....
here...


What fun...

Knitting update:

I am casting on every project I can to assign my stash to things.  That way I can decide what stash I can de-stash to others.  I have a lot of yarn that I bought before I knew about things like "sweater quantities" for my size (in all fairness to myself I have spanned three sizes due to surgeries etc).  So, that way when I buy yarn in the future it is not to just buy yarn as opposed to randomly  buying yarn and finding out i don't have enough to make anything good.  UGH.

I did however, join The Plucky Knitter subscription for 4 skeins of fingering yarn. I will be very interested to see what I get (oh and of course, I only ordered 4 skeins which guess what - MIGHT NOT BE ENOUGH SWEATER QUANTITY).  BLAST.  She said try it out and see.  I will have to wait till open enrollment to change it.  Sad face.

I think I am going to order some pattern books.  To begin to feed my design side of my brain.  I have some shapes in mind and want to start thinking about sweater patterns.

Dé tha thu ah deanamh?
What are ya making?

No comments:

Post a Comment