Monday, March 4, 2013

An labhraíonn tú Gaeilge?

An labhraíonn tú Gaeilge? (do you speak Irish?)

Well, I am learning!  Love the Internet for the possibility it affords us, add Skype and we are cookin with BACON!

Gaeilge and cniotáil - fun combination.  Now, 'cniotáil' is actually Scottish Gaelic but I will make adjustments accordingly as I learn.

Update on 'cniotáil' -

Still working on Kodachrome - and because I did not read instructions through properly I almost had a complete blunder.  I was only supposed to decrease at the END of the 15th row 5 times.  DUMMY ME - I did it at the beginning and the end.  So I had to frog back to the first decrease!  All is good - front is back at 3rd decrease already and last night i started to rip out to get back to 1st decrease  on back.

Oh well, I am sure it will do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment